This was the place to be for the 3 feet and under crowd.
Fish stocking crew.
Gentleman.
Mama told him so.
That fish is about to be set free.
The red bucket of freedom.
Austin checking out dinner his fish.
A bunch of children and their freaked out fish.
This lasted for about three steps. Then mommy helped carry the bucket.
Cause that's what mommies do.
Freedom!!
I am not sure how none of the children fell into the ice cold water that day.
You gotta feed your fish stocking crew.
Austin thinking about coming back here to go fishing when the weather warms up.
Mommy would love to reunite with his fish.
Maybe I could introduce him to my hot cast iron skillet...






1 comment:
Awesome! Its truly remarkable post, I have got much clear idea on the
topic of from this paragraph.
Also visit my weblog ... Chaussure De Foot
Post a Comment