I'm So Excited!
Tonight, one of my bestest buddies ever is arriving from Norway to spend a whole week with me. Why you ask? Because we have so much fun together! Sadly it has been almost 3 years since we have seen each other in person. But that all ends in about an hour. I am sooooo excited. (Did I mention that I am excited?) We have several trips to Target planned, a sushi dinner, chick flicks, pedicures, and as a grand finale a trip to NYC for a Broadway show and fabulous overnight stay in an uber chic hotel. Although lets face it, anything that isn't a Holiday Inn is uber chic to me...To hold you over for a few days while I am having a super fun girly week with my Norwegian pal here is a video of Austin the last time we went through one of those automatic car washes. When was that you ask? Hmmmm. I think it's time to wash the car again. Please note the slight fear in his eyes as the pressure wash begins. Poor little guy.Oh- and please enjoy my fabulous video camera operation. The last 5 seconds are some of my best work to date.
1 comment:
Sounds Fabulous! Looking forward to reading all about your trip :)
Post a Comment