So Spring here in Taylorland has been pretty gosh darn fun. Along with our trip to TX, we had most of the grandparents here for Easter (which = 3 Easter Baskets), Austin's first official Easter Egg Hunt, and nice weather for some trips to the playground! As the wise (wo)men say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I guess that makes this a blog post with about 5 million words (I may have rounded up a bit).
Umm, yeah.
Amongst this plethora of Easter gifts I shall choose the 99 cent rubber ducky.

And then the train track extension set.

Huntin' for those eggs.

Soccer ball eggs? I got gypped by the Easter Bunny at my house!
So... come here much?

Austin's MAN KITCHEN.

It has GREAT storage.
Playing in the new sandbox with Nana and Pop.
This was before the flinging of the sand started.
(That Nana- you can't take her anywhere! Just kidding.)
Swinging with Sophia.
Truck + Sand = Little Boy Heaven
1 comment:
Love the picture of Austin checking out the storage in his man kitchen! A hot dog?? ;O)
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment