A mother's musings on life, liberty, and the pursuit of chocolate.
Love it! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories!
Did you see Dr. Who in that phone booth?Brian
Oh I am so jealous!! Look at all these wonderful life experiences and traveling you are doing, so lucky!
The worst part about any vacation is the post-vacation unpacking and laundry. Bon courage girl! And can't wait to see the rest of the pics. The lighting in this one is PERFECT! :)
Fun!! When I first saw the picture, I though it was a reference to Harry Potter. You can tell what's been on my mind lately!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it! Can't wait to see pictures and hear the stories!
Did you see Dr. Who in that phone booth?
Brian
Oh I am so jealous!! Look at all these wonderful life experiences and traveling you are doing, so lucky!
The worst part about any vacation is the post-vacation unpacking and laundry. Bon courage girl! And can't wait to see the rest of the pics. The lighting in this one is PERFECT! :)
Fun!! When I first saw the picture, I though it was a reference to Harry Potter. You can tell what's been on my mind lately!
Post a Comment