A mother's musings on life, liberty, and the pursuit of chocolate.
AWESOME! Have so much fun! And this is a big tease, because I'll be in Scotland from the 17th - 22nd. So close! I hope you find Darby O'Gill...or the little people. :o)
"Three wishes I'll grant ye, great wishes an' small! But you wish a fourth and you'll lose them all!" ~ King Brian
Very cool! Hope y'all have an amazing time! Can't wait to see y'all in TWO WEEKS!!
dangerous! Have fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWESOME! Have so much fun! And this is a big tease, because I'll be in Scotland from the 17th - 22nd. So close! I hope you find Darby O'Gill...or the little people. :o)
"Three wishes I'll grant ye, great wishes an' small! But you wish a fourth and you'll lose them all!" ~ King Brian
Very cool! Hope y'all have an amazing time! Can't wait to see y'all in TWO WEEKS!!
dangerous! Have fun!
Post a Comment