A very HAPPY (and belated) MOTHER'S DAY to all of you mommies out there. It's the toughest job I've ever had. And I love it. Poo, sleepless nights, and screaming tantrums excluded.
And a special shout out to my own Mom. Who made me who I am today.
Literally and figuratively. Anyone who can raise a child to love her as much as
I love my mom has done an AMAZING job. And I even recently forgave her
for not letting me go to Travis' birthday party in the 6th grade.
Literally and figuratively. Anyone who can raise a child to love her as much as
I love my mom has done an AMAZING job. And I even recently forgave her
for not letting me go to Travis' birthday party in the 6th grade.
Thank you for raising me with a mother's love and a best friend's sense of fun.
And to my second mom (my Mother- In- Law- we're not THAT kind of family). Whoever wrote that movie Monster-In-Law clearly never had one as kind and loving as you. Thanks for treating me like your own!
(P.S. We need to get a picture of the two of us together)

2 comments:
Love the Sister Wives link :) I hope you capitilized on both the American mothers day and the German one this year!
Happy belated mother's day to you too! Austin and Chris are SO lucky to have you!! Hugs!
Post a Comment