Getting the kiddos fueled up.
Do not be alarmed. This is merely a painted piece of wood wherein the children place their tiny little heads through holes to simulate a scene in which they are about to be mauled by a T Rex. As to why the cartoon dinosaur is giving a thumbs up, for that I do not have an answer.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Running for their lives.
Awww. Like baby dinosaurs in a nest.
Ewww.
These dino hatchlings aren't as cute as the human ones.
Seriously, there were all sorts of dinosaurs to be seen.
Austin: "What's this dinosaur called?"
Me: "Ummmm. Nessie?"
What better fun than to try to shake your friend out of a tall moveable climbing thingy.
Now THIS is what Austin is all about.
He loves bouncin'.
And spinning around REALLY fast.
Mommy likes to watch him try to walk afterwards.
By far the coolest part of Saurierpark.
They have a huge sand pit where kids can dig for dinosaur claws and entire skeletons!
This kept them busy for a good while.
It kept me busy as well.
M found 3 claws in the first 10 minutes we were there.
I found 0.
Schooled by a 6 year old.
Well, I may have found one.
But I reburied it and directed Austin to the spot where he had his first official archeological find!
Awesome fountain.
A bio- dome looking thing.
It reminded me of that movie with Pauley Shore.
Asteroid abacus.
Who knew?
A very happy (and tired) crew.
Disclaimer: No one was eaten by dinosaurs on this trip.








3 comments:
Um, could that place get any cooler? Besides if it had the Holcombs there ;) I'm in love with Austin's shoes, adorable!
I gotta say, this looks like a darn heck awesome place. Let's open one stateside!
YAAAY! Thanks Brandi, I put this on FB. Great pictures...
Post a Comment